Pandora: the world of Avatar at Shanghai Disneyland

The Grand Inquisitor

Original Poster
With the success of avatar being rereleased in china and with avatar the way of water coming out in china could we see pandora be added to the park as a future expansion? Iger said back when Pandora first opened in animal kingdom that Pandora would open in other Disney parks as well.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
With the success of avatar being rereleased in china and with avatar the way of water coming out in china could we see pandora be added to the park as a future expansion? Iger said back when Pandora first opened in animal kingdom that Pandora would open in other Disney parks as well.

If I were a betting man, I'd say that further investment in Communist China properties would currently be problematic.

Haymarket

It might be coming. The current temporary Avatar popup might be a way of testing guests" reaction.

Hong Kong Disneyland had a similar popup for a Frozen before announcing the new land.

Haymarket

Hong Kong Disneyland

Frozen:

2015: interactive Frozen Village temporary exhibit with a mini ice sledding attraction​

2016: announced World of Frozen land coming to HKDL​

Shanghai Disneyland

2022: interactive Avatar: Explore Pandora exhibit through March 2023, 2nd movie coming out 12/13/22, 5-year exclusivity for Pandora at WDW expires​

I think the co-owners are raring to go.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom