Pandora Beads

Erin_Akey

In Mouse Gear I got my Mickey head bead. It is not Pandora brand though. The Disney line is from another manufacturer. I just looked to see the name but cannot see it on the bead.

They have several and they fit perfectly on my Pandora bracelet.

Actually, it is Chamilia that has the line of Disney Beads. You can buy them at Uptown Jewelers, DTD World of Disney, and some of the deluxe resorts. One of the shops in Hollywood also had them.

scpergj

Saw these back in May when we were there...SWMBO will be getting a Mickey glass bead for Christmas....probably...:lookaroun

tigsmom

Actually, it is Chamilia that has the line of Disney Beads. You can buy them at Uptown Jewelers, DTD World of Disney, and some of the deluxe resorts. One of the shops in Hollywood also had them.

Carina has the beads (they are an official retailer) to be worn on a Chamilia chain.

Cindy'sBruno

Hey. If someone has a link or a pic of what these look like...I would love to see them. I have never heard of this before. I have seen the charm bands and stuff but I am allergic to anything that isnt real metal so I cannot wear them. Are these real gold or sterling silver?

tigsmom

Hey. If someone has a link or a pic of what these look like...I would love to see them. I have never heard of this before. I have seen the charm bands and stuff but I am allergic to anything that isnt real metal so I cannot wear them. Are these real gold or sterling silver?

Click on the Carina hyperlink in my first post(post #3)

Here are the Chamilia beads

BigRedDad

It figures. I find out about Pandora bracelets 2 days after my wife lays down the big hint that she wants a "bracelet" for Christmas. Now, I find that they have Disney beads for it. I guess I will have to sneak through her jewelry box to get her bracelet size and then buy her Christmas present while at WDW.

Anyone have a recommendation on size adjustment ones the beads and other stuff get added? What I mean is if she has a 6" gold bracelet now, should I look at getting a 7" Pandora bracelet?

WDW_Emily

you should go at least a size bigger. Mine was really big on me but once it was filled with beads it fit nicely and tighter.

scpergj

It figures. I find out about Pandora bracelets 2 days after my wife lays down the big hint that she wants a "bracelet" for Christmas. Now, I find that they have Disney beads for it. I guess I will have to sneak through her jewelry box to get her bracelet size and then buy her Christmas present while at WDW.

Anyone have a recommendation on size adjustment ones the beads and other stuff get added? What I mean is if she has a 6" gold bracelet now, should I look at getting a 7" Pandora bracelet?

The kids and I bought my wife's at a local shop that would allow her to exchange if it was the wrong size - made it easy!

Disneykidder

I got my pandora from the hubby and kids for Mothers Day. The bracelet actually stretches out a little. I have 5 beads now and it didn't really get much tighter.

I clicked on the chamilia link...love the mickey head glass bead but couldn't see prices.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom