Paint the Night Dining Packages now available for reservations

Emmanuel

Original Poster
Dining packages now available for Paint the Night which will be at the parks only 2 table service restaurants plus another package at Sonoma Terrace which is similar to World of Colors desert party.

Prices are:

Carthay Circle: $99 adults, $45 for children (Dinner only, no lunch package available likely due to the restaurant already offering lunch packages for World of Color and Frozen Live at the Hyperion)

Wine Country Trattoria

Lunch: $38 adults, $21 for children

Dinner: $49 adults, $25 for children

Sonoma Terrace: $79 per person
Screen Shot 2018-02-18 at 2.02.00 PM.png

TP2000

I'm confused. There's nothing here about seating. Do you watch the parade from Trattoria, that only has a few tables with a decent view? Do you watch the parade from the balconies of Carthay Circle, which look directly down on the parade at a weird angle? Do you sit on the Sonoma Terrace and watch the parade through the olive trees planted there?

Where does one sit for these "packages"? How odd they wouldn't mention that.

D

Deleted member 107043

I'm confused. There's nothing here about seating. Do you watch the parade from Trattoria, that only has a few tables with a decent view? Do you watch the parade from the balconies of Carthay Circle, which look directly down on the parade at a weird angle? Do you sit on the Sonoma Terrace and watch the parade through the olive trees planted there?

Where does one sit for these "packages"? How odd they wouldn't mention that.

I think you get preferred seating in the parade viewing area.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom