Package Info?

Ind.Firefighter

I just have a quick question. I just paid off my remaining balance on my buy 4 nights get 3 free package. I am going there in May, and I was wondering when I would get my info. in the mail? I got a invoice in the mail today with a zero balance, but it looks like its just a computer issued statement. I didnt know if they would be sending this soon, or if they send out the packet right before your trip. If anyone knows feel free to respond.

Thanks,
Sean

Rob562

You should have two mailings coming to you with a bunch of stuff in them.

First will be the packet of stuff for the reservation a week or two after your balance is paid off. (Though some people have reported not getting this until sometime close to their 45-day mark) It'll have hotel info, the vouchers for any freebie stuff you get with a package reservation (mini golf, Planet Hollywood, etc) and the souvenir plastic luggage tags. If you've booked flights, rental car or other non-DME transportation, there should be info and vouchers for those. Park tickets will not be in the mailing, you'll get those encoded on your room key when you check in.

Then, if you've booked Magical Express transportation, a second envelope should arrive 30-40 days before your trip with the yellow DME luggage tags for your checked bags, and a booket with all the info you need to know about DME.

-Rob

Upvote 0

Mystic

First will be the packet of stuff for the reservation a week or two after your balance is paid off. (Though some people have reported not getting this until sometime close to their 45-day mark) It'll have hotel info, the vouchers for any freebie stuff you get with a package reservation (mini golf, Planet Hollywood, etc) and the souvenir plastic luggage tags. If you've booked flights, rental car or other non-DME transportation, there should be info and vouchers for those. Park tickets will not be in the mailing, you'll get those encoded on your room key when you check in.

Actually that's not true that you get it two weeks after you've paid off your package. I was told by a Disney Travel Company CM that package info is not mailed out until the 30 day mark. Final payments are due 45 days before arrival and they allow a 15 day leeway for payments so they do not mail out the package information until 30 days prior to your arrival to ensure that you have paid in full, even if you have paid everything well in advance. We tend to pay for the entire trip upfront and we still do not receive our package information until after the 30 day mark.

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
The packages are sent after the 45-day payment point, because even if you pay in full when you book you can cancel with full refund up to that point. Disney isn't going to spend the money on a booking you can still cancel.

Then it takes about two weeks to print everything and assemble the package.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom