Pack -n - Plays and microwaves?

sandheichert

Anyone know if you request a pack n play you are definietly going to get one? Also can you request a microwave? Staying at WL in mid december.

ErickainPA

We requested a PNP during spring break of 2007 and we got one as well as the Mickey sheet to go with it.

We never requested a microwave, just used the one in the food court.

Upvote 0

tigsmom

Just let them know you need a P&P and they will bring one. They used to have diaper genies too, but I don't know if they still do. No microwaves in the room, but there is one at the Roarin' Forks (the room on the right) that you can use.

Upvote 0

shoppingnut

I have no kids when I've gone to disney, but if you don't see the PNP in your room when you check in, be sure to check the closet because I've noticed that in the deluxe resorts they are sometimes in there. You might just have to request the sheet.

Upvote 0

Todd L

I called this morning to ask for a pack n play when i arrive at POFQ on nov. 29th. They said to call 7 days before arrival and let them know what I need.

Upvote 0

nolamom

I need a PNP as well and called my resort directly about it (Movies). The operator told me that we are ASSURED of getting a PNP, she's never heard of someone NOT getting one. She told me to call back 7 days prior to our arrival date and request one. Same with a fridge and bed rails. Just FYI.

Upvote 0

thrupaytonseyes

this is a pack n play:

20ed_1.JPG

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom