Ozborne Family Spectical of lights

Diannabanana

Original Poster
I will be vacationing in disney in my favorite season again.CHRISTMAS!!!!!!! I know that there is constuction going on in MGM and wondering if the Ozborne Family lights will be displayed. I look forward seeing them.

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
Well stop looking forward to seeing them.

Sorry if I came across the wrong way. But we, unfortunaly wont be having them this year, Residential street is gone compeletly, therefore, they wont be back until next year when New York Street is turned into America Blvd. so look forward to them in 04

swhite

Sorry but unfortunetly no osbourne lights this year I was also looking forward to them this will be our 1st trip during the holiday season and no lights :mad: :mad:

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
Head to EPCOT, great back up plan to have. Great music during the concert series and the countries show their own traditions for their version of the holidays. Not to mention the bell series at the showcase plaza and the hot cocoa:slurp:

MonorailGreen

No spectacle of lights this year but they should be back in 2004. In the meantime Epcot has some great holiday traditions and so does the Magic Kingdom. The Candlelight show at Epcot is great and very popular. Rainy days are the best to see the show because it keeps crowds away from the open-air American Gardens Theatre located at The American Adventure. The lights gone but not a total loss for the holidays at the happiest place on Earth =)

beyondinfinity

:sohappy:

Yep, the Osborne Lights are gone....for now. We went last year for the first time and were BLOWN AWAY. We'd already mae plans and reservations to go back this year before the demolition of Residential Street. You MUST do the CP at EPCOT and if you miss MVMCP at MK you will be tremendously disappointed. What fun!!! BTMRR will be back up running safely by then....nothing like a night-time trip on BTMRR and then getting off to enjoy hot cocoa at Cinderella's Caslte while watching Rudolph fly before the fireworks!!!

:xmas:

beyondinfinity

:animwink:

Yep, knew that....unfortunately We were at MGM during Memorial Day weekend and knew of the demolition plans then. We are among the many that will miss the Osborne Lights this year since RS is history. Hopefully, they'll return bigger and better in 2004!!!

:king: :sohappy:

conntom

Good news just heard from WDW it's offical the
Osborne Lights will be back for Christmas 04 and
it will be biger and better then ever with surpes
from the Osborne Family.

P.S this is the E-mail I got

Osborne Family Spectacle of Lights, at this time are to appear at
Disney's MGM Studios November 24,
2004 - January 2, 2005. Come see the angels, the trees, the twirling
carousels of lights, the
wreaths, the bells, the snowflakes, the toy soldiers, Santa and his
reindeer and all the magic of
the original display from Little Rock, Arkansas in a whole new setting
with five million lights and
lots of new surprises from the Osborne Family as they head to the Big
City!!

I hope this will make people happy

surfsupdon

Yes, I am super happy, especially now that they admit it.

I emailed that question to them and they said it was still undecided. That wasback in Feb.

So good that you got this great news!! :xmas:

We are taking my grandmothers this year and they MUST see them!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom