Overrated/ Underrated Rides

Sinnaman4

Original Poster
When I think about the most underrated ride in WDW I immediatly think of THE HAUNTED MANSION!!! This ride is amazing, and it has been around so long. You cna never go wrong with a nice ride on the haunted mansion.

On the other hand the most overrated ride would have to be Space Mountain. I know everyone loves it, but this ride is too short. Once your on you feel like your off. AK just came out with Primevil Whirl which is much more fun than SM.

But Rockin' Roller Coaster is still the best ride in WDW!!!:king:

wizard12

I also think that the Haunted Mansion is underrated. They either get long line-ups or there is practically no line-up at all. More little lineup. I like all of the ride. Including the stretching room. I like Space Mountain. I guess it is kind of overrated. There is always a very long line-up (unless you have fastpass) and it is kind of short.

CoraJack

Account Suspended
Hmmm...I never thought HM was underrated. It's always open during E Ride nights....there is usually a line when I get there.

Even though I don't like Dinoland, I agree that Primeval Whirl is so much fun. It was the best time we had on a ride, as a family, in the whole of Disney World. Well, mainly because you can see all the other riders in the vehicle and their expressions when you make an unexpected turn.

I think that the TTA is underrated. Where else can you keep cool, keep moving, and get a birds-eye view of the park? Not to mention that you could ride it all day without getting off if you wanted to!

Space Mountain--I can take it or leave it. Last time I was on it, it seemed INCREDIBLY bumpy! I've been on it probably about 50 times over the years and I never got a headache from it until this last time. I agree this one is overrated.

Oh one more for underrated--Dinosaur. This is my favorite ride in all of the parks at WDW. This is fan-tas-tic!

But then again, I'm just some yo-yo who likes the TTA! :rolleyes:

CHAPPS

Account Suspended
Space Mountain is overrated. It is outdated, incredibly bumpy and one of the few attractions where I seem to almost consistently encounter rude cast members.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom