Overnight Parking

philipneil

I've searched the threads and have yet to find an exact answer to my question.

Background: Honeymooning during the Food and Wine Festival while staying at POR-French Quarter. ADRs at Victoria & Albert's, Jiko, and California Grill. I'm a big fan of driving around the World despite a plethora of great experiences using the buses.

My question is, what if I drive to a restaurant, or Park for that matter, and later enjoy myself too much :slurp: either at the festival or at a resort restaurant? I'd obviously take a bus back to my room but, while I believe overnight parking is greatly frowned upon, would my car survive the night in another resort's parking lot?

I realize this problem is easily solved if I simply take the bus in the morning, but I'd rather avoid it if possible.

Thanks for the help!

Laura

Honestly, if you think you're going to possibly overindulge any place then use a bus to get there. It's common sense. If you have your car with you, don't drink.

I have never in my life had even a single drink at a restaurant if I knew I was the one driving afterwards.

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Generally that answer would be yes but there are exceptions of course. I have seen cars towed form the Contemporary lot during peak season. Two ways to guarantee that your vehicle will be safe would be to take a cab to and from or pay the $10 for valet. If you have a DDE card you can valet for free.

I have never had experience with overnight parking at a park.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom