Outside service that books LL reservations

Michele Godinez

Original Poster
I was at a school event last night and a mom was telling me about a service she used when last at WDW. She first had to add "them" to her party to give them control. She gave them her wish list and each day they would book her LL and anything else she needed. She said it was $45. Does anyone know what this is? TIA

DCBaker

Premium Member
I was at a school event last night and a mom was telling me about a service she used when last at WDW. She first had to add "them" to her party to give them control. She gave them her wish list and each day they would book her LL and anything else she needed. She said it was $45. Does anyone know what this is? TIA

Most likely Standby Skipper.

Weather_Lady

It's Standby Skipper. I've looked into it and played around with the free part of their app. I don't see any red flags, but I'm not sure it would save much time or effort for most guests, unless they truly were passionate about being hands-off with their G+ plans, or are planning for a whole group that is united in its touring goals and planning on purchasing G+ for 3 or more days. There's a FAQ on their website if you want to check it out. $45 is the cost for your entire party, for your entire vacation, but there are also a la carte prices if you want to buy it by the day.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom