Out of the Box - D+ - What could they do?

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
Original Poster
With the D+ distribution channel and the underused IPs they have. Disney could easily create a Season or Two, or Three - leveraging some of these IPs and creating some original content. What IPs in the Disney arsenal do you think (would like to see) this might work with.

Top of my list is The Adventurers Club. I think a 2-3 season series run - with this IP and some of the original characters fully developed would be fun.

I'd also like to see an "Expedition Everest" series. And maybe a live action "Thunder Mountain" or possibly "Space Mountain" type series.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
With the D+ distribution channel and the underused IPs they have. Disney could easily create a Season or Two, or Three - leveraging some of these IPs and creating some original content. What IPs in the Disney arsenal do you think (would like to see) this might work with.

Top of my list is The Adventurers Club. I think a 2-3 season series run - with this IP and some of the original characters fully developed would be fun.

I'd also like to see an "Expedition Everest" series. And maybe a live action "Thunder Mountain" or possibly "Space Mountain" type series.
Would like to see a jungle cruise show . Nothing to do with da movie .

erasure fan1

Aside from some real in depth behind the scenes of the parks. I can't really think of too much I'd like to see. I guess I don't really trust Disney to make anything better than, meh anymore. The Mandalorian is the one exception. Make it an open forum and let creators come to you with ideas. The Mandalorian came from things Favreau had been working on for years. The story and ideas need to come first. Not what IP can we sell the most merch for and then shoehorn a story in later.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom