Ouch!!

Dawn S

Original Poster
OK, I was upset when I passed out early last night after getting dizzy & ill. I was really unhappy when I woke up this morning with a sore throat & headache. But, breaking my finger is the straw that broke the llama's back! :cry: OUCH!!!!!!!

Dayquil tastes disgusting & it really doesn't work all that well. My finger is throbbing. I'm typing slow. I haven't been able to think of eating in 2 days. I want my mommy!

OK...I very rarely whine, but today put me over the edge & I needed this vent. Thanks for listening. Wish me luck on a better tomorrow! :rolleyes:

Pioneer Hall

Sounds like your having one of those days...

Relax and rest. Don't type too much because it will only aggravate your finger more.

And most of all...feel better!

Dawn S

Original Poster
Thanks for the well wishes.

Dan, I need something, but I have no idea what. I've walked to the Walgreens (they don't like my Eeyore slippers) at the end of the block 3 times today for medicine & it is all horrid & useless. I never get sick, so I don't know what to take. Want to be a medical consultant now too? :animwink:

I could've used some company when I was stuck at the ER in Aventura for 3 hours! :lol:

NowInc

Originally posted by Dawn S
Thanks for the well wishes.

Dan, I need something, but I have no idea what. I've walked to the Walgreens (they don't like my Eeyore slippers) at the end of the block 3 times today for medicine & it is all horrid & useless. I never get sick, so I don't know what to take. Want to be a medical consultant now too? :animwink:

I could've used some company when I was stuck at the ER in Aventura for 3 hours! :lol:

Woah..right next door to me...LoL

Should have told me..I would have came and kept you company... ;)

lemonade

I'm sorry you're not feeling well, Dawn. When I get sick I take lots and lots of vitamin C. And I chow down on the chewable C's too.
I hope you and your finger feel better soon. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom