Orlando Magic

scritchell

Original Poster
Hi All
I am contemplating on going to see the 'Magic' play when I take my son (he will be 7) to WDW in Summer of 2019
I am from the UK
Couple of questions..... firstly.... Would anyone recommend it?
Also, when is the basketball season? How much would I be looking at paying for tickets?
Lastly, I don't drive so what would my travel options be, from WDW resort

TYIA
Scott

lazyboy97o

Major League Soccer is still in regular season play in August. Orlando City plays at Orlando City Stadium, just west of Amway Arena and Downtown Orlando.

some other guy

Yes, i found that out sadly :(
Do you know of any other sports in and around the area?
Between the regular Impact tapings at Universal, the various indies that float through, NXT at Full Sail, and the occasional WWE tv event there's decent odds for pro wrestling in the area, (the only true and honest sport:cool:).

scritchell

Original Poster
Between the regular Impact tapings at Universal, the various indies that float through, NXT at Full Sail, and the occasional WWE tv event there's decent odds for pro wrestling in the area, (the only true and honest sport:cool:).
Thanks for this
Do you know if I can pre purchase nxt tickets? I’m in the UK 🇬🇧

some other guy

Thanks for this
Do you know if I can pre purchase nxt tickets? I’m in the UK 🇬🇧
They do presell tickets as far as I know, but I'm not sure about buying in the UK.
Looks like NXT handles their tickets through Ticketforce.
I suggest trying the links at http://www.wwe.com/events . There may be some relevant info about buying from overseas if you poke around there or in the link to buy tickets for a particular event.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom