Orlando International Airport predicts record number of ravelers this holiday season

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
8a42wx.jpg

Mireille

Premium Member
I'm pretty sure they mean that, with so many travelers during the holidays, people can get unraveled, so they're sending out a record number of ravelers to help re-ravel them.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
We were there over the weekend. The terminal C lounge was crowded, but still better than being out in the terminal.

Lilofan

We were there over the weekend. The terminal C lounge was crowded, but still better than being out in the terminal.
Never been to MCO Terminal C which I think is only Jet Blue and all international flights. MCO has one of the worst food options of any airport we have been in, C could be the same quality.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Never been to MCO Terminal C which I think is only Jet Blue and all international flights. MCO has one of the worst food options of any airport we have been in, C could be the same quality.

Since we travel to SJU and DC a lot, Jetblue is one of our main airlines.

Anyway, Terminal C's options are a lot better than the other two. It's like a mini Disney Springs with an Art Smith restaurant (Sunshine Diner), Summer House, Cask & Larder (same company as Polite Pig), Wine Bar George, and a WDW Merch Shop.... on top of other places.

I only go to the lounge because it's less crowded, they have a kid's play area, free food, and free booze. But if we're craving a more filling meal, we'll hit up Sunshine Diner or Cask & Larder.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom