Opinions for our 1st day

DisneyDreamer08

Original Poster
We are arriving early the Saturday after Thanksgiving (we are landing at MCO around 9am) and are planning to spend the afternoon in MK. It will be myself, hubs and almost 4 year old daughter. We are expecting it to be busy but we know our daughter will be itching to visit MK. I am looking for opinions on our 3 FP+ for that day. Our daughter would love A&E but I 100% expect we will need to do that later in the week. Will we need FP for other meet & greets like Merida & Rapunzel? This will also be our only day to ride Haunted Mansion due to the scheduled refurb so I'm thinking we should FP that. Any other thoughts are appreciated. This FP stuff is more stressful than it should be.
Thank you!

Space Mountain

Merida is not a FP+ location. I would choose Peter Pan, Anna & Elsa, and 7DMT/any mountain. Everything else you can find a minimal wait and some point during the day/night.

SAV

If HM is a must do for you, then FP+ it and make sure you ride it. If it is a short wait later, then ride it again. But this way you are sure to do it.

I'd try to secure 7DMT on as many days as you can and then you can choose to keep the FP+ or get rid of it in favor of another one. But at least you would have it booked.

DisneyDreamer08

Original Poster
Ah ok, I didn't realize Merida wasn't a FP+ option. What are normal wait times for her? And for Rapunzel? Those 2, and Anna & Elsa are basically my daughters top 3 priorities in MK :)
I've been reading the best thing to do for A & E and 7 Dwarfs is when your 60 days opens, immediately jump to the end of your trip and book those 2 first. Should I even try to get them for the Sat after thanksgiving or will I just be wasting my precious booking time?
Thanks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom