News Operating hours of The Walt Disney World parks extended around the opening of Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance

Touchdown

Interesting, DHS hours not extended after the first day...

I also noticed MK’s hours got extended Dec 11 (10 pm/12:00 EMH) and Dec 14 (12:00) so if you factor in my party night that means I get 3 midnight closures at MK this trip! It’s almost like I’m going to DL instead.

prberk

Interesting, DHS hours not extended after the first day...

I also noticed MK’s hours got extended Dec 11 (10 pm/12:00 EMH) and Dec 14 (12:00) so if you factor in my party night that means I get 3 midnight closures at MK this trip! It’s almost like I’m going to DL instead.

Or visiting MK during the '80s and '90s, except that you wouldn't have had to pay extra -- and you would have had the Christmas parade during the day -- and you would have had a night-time parade that was free.

Mike K

I'm not sure if this info has been revealed yet but, any word when Fastpasses will be made available for Rise of the Resistance? We have our next trip in late January and we can start booking this Wednesday. I imagine there won't be any until closer to my trip anyways but figured I'd ask here. Thanks in advance!

ToTBellHop

I'm not sure if this info has been revealed yet but, any word when Fastpasses will be made available for Rise of the Resistance? We have our next trip in late January and we can start booking this Wednesday. I imagine there won't be any until closer to my trip anyways but figured I'd ask here. Thanks in advance!
Not by January, certainly.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
FP for Galaxy’s Edge is complicated but very long wait times and high demand were exepected to begin the launch of a new on demand pay FP option. With the long waits not happening, plans have/may be adjusted. Stay tuned.

but short answer, no word yet.

peter11435

pretty sure that not every car will be sent out with the maximum people (8) thus they could have done a single rider line.
It really wouldn’t work well or be practical for this experience.

There’s a reason (a few actually) Disney generally avoids single rider lines.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom