Open table?

bsmartin2000

Original Poster
So I have been hearing that some people are booking the Boat house in Disney Springs using Open Table. I have never heard of Open Table before. Does it cost extra to use this? I want to book the day we arrive. My mother has her heart set on eating there.

brifraz

Marching along...
Premium Member
I highly recommend using Open Table for all the Disney Springs restaurants (that are on it). No cancellation fees, no Credit Card needed to guarantee reservation, and usually far better availability than through MDE or Disney website.

We have a trip coming up in a few weeks and just booked Raglan Road for a Saturday night and Edison for a Friday night with no problem at all (tons of times available) when the Disney site had very few times available.

JaSnake16

Many of the Disney Springs restaurants operate through Open Table. They operate simultaneous reservation systems with Disney dining. I was able to get reservations by calling STK and Raglan Road by calling and I received an Open Table reservation in my email. This also goes for Swan and Dolphin.

Ap is great by the way. Many restaurants nationwide that take reservations operate through Open Table. It's also a free account.

Chi84

Premium Member
There is absolutely no advantage to booking on MDE as opposed to OpenTable. OpenTable is free, there’s no cancellation penalty and it has better availability.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom