Open seats Downtown disney westside

McDad

Original Poster
We are planing on going to see La Nuba in a few weeks. It was a last minute decision so we didn't have time to make reservations for dining. We are going to the 6 pm show on a Saturday and would like to eat diner around 4:30(we have 3 kids and 5 adults and like to eat early. I see that the west side has quite e few walk up windows at some oft the restaurants and this sounds like a god idea, so our entire party could eat what they want. My question is about seating. Will we be able to find tables that don't require reservations? how much open outdoor seating is available?

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
If I remember correctly, there is little to none as far as outdoor seating. I would suggest Wolfgang Puck Express for dinner as it's a "quick service" place and they have outdoor seating.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
If you have already checked for reservations and are finding that there are none available, the chances of you walking up with a party of 8 and getting seated without a long wait is pretty slim.

Your best bet is go to one of the quick service restaurants like Cooks of Dublin, Wolfgang Puck's Express, Earl of Sandwich, etc.

Texas84

I've never had to wait for House of Blues. Puck Express has limited seating and it can be slow. But it is really good!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
We are planing on going to see La Nuba in a few weeks. It was a last minute decision so we didn't have time to make reservations for dining. We are going to the 6 pm show on a Saturday and would like to eat diner around 4:30(we have 3 kids and 5 adults and like to eat early. I see that the west side has quite e few walk up windows at some oft the restaurants and this sounds like a god idea, so our entire party could eat what they want. My question is about seating. Will we be able to find tables that don't require reservations? how much open outdoor seating is available?
There are not really any walk up windows, other than The Smokehouse at House of Blues. The other restaurants are all either table service or quick service, with seating for that specific restaurant. There are not any open tables that are general purpose.

dreamfinder

Have you tried calling T-Rex or Rainforest Cafe directly? They usually have availability that isn't listed online.

There are not really any walk up windows, other than The Smokehouse at House of Blues. The other restaurants are all either table service or quick service, with seating for that specific restaurant. There are not any open tables that are general purpose.

Doesn't Wolfgang Pucks still have a carryout counter to the left of the hostess stand? I recall it having a small bar like counter you could eat at after you got your food.

But regardless, there isn't much for outdoor seating. A handful of benches, or you may luck out and find something set up for the food trucks or similar, but that's about it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom