Open Imagineering.

Orange Cat

Original Poster
Welcome to open imagineering this is simply a place to share your ideas for general lands, rides, restaurants, other attractions along with updates you think already existing parks should have, I’m interested in what you people come up with I’ll try to view & reply to as many as I can, I may also post some of my own ideas on here enjoy:).

Outbound

This sounds like fun. I have an old idea from the finale of SA5 that didn't make the cut. Basically a Toy Story retheme based off the Muppets. This would have gone in Pleasure Island.

MUPPET MANIA
a86lfccsdX3ZiSGl1cD5jy4JZXggKys6VJxCmJC8RikJhWi5ZpGk7qaeWx9zZggVRe6wtS6fZ8jx7QdOlX1ypwDpKmw5iNBDpO54A_iwBNekxavM3PCK5RCtbGEB52HspWgrVI0

This is ridiculous! First, they get a TV Show, and now we’re talkin’ a theme park ride? Give me a break...
WSnBPW3njNEyiKEElG8nBA3lV7zD0_hjDs57IKx66WNKhvMtD85kwubPn8qKsbaQOL6zCU5n0O5kbUFwmFOPRnz073BMcX93xH2XY95QAues7zxeGMb0ht9f69tkj_iWKdEpyn8

Muppet Mania is Hong Kong’s answer to Toy Story Mania. Hosted (unwillingly) by Statler and Waldorf, you’ll blast around hitting targets and engaging in all sorts of wacky fun. But… there’s a big plot twist here. Statler and Waldorf are right! In part at least...

The first stage is Fozzie Bear, who wants you to pie the booing audience of farm zoo animals.

The second stage is Animal and his Rock Band, playing their finest tunes as you shoot. Throw all sorts of stuff everywhere and call it modern art!

Next, are Dr. Honeydew and Beaker, who have you shoot the vacuum at a strange new parasite they have created. In the midst of gameplay, Beaker is abducted by a player vacuum and sent through all the crazy pipes!

The fourth stage is Miss Piggy, who wants you to destroy all the other divas' stuff so “she is best”. After we finish the round, we hear from Honeydew that this parasite thingy seems to be connected to our machines.

The final stage is Kermit’s. This is a moving round, with cars slowly moving to the right as Kermit plays “Rainbow Connection” in the countryside. He is joined by a chorus of other muppets, who didn’t get their time to shine in one of the other rounds.

The bonus round is how many times we can pie Statler and Waldorf faces. As this happens, Honeydew begins to warn us to not keep shooting, but Fozzie says to do so anyway. We keep shooting until a giant boom ends the game… and the machine is destroyed. Kermit decides maybe they had a bit too much fun here, and they should get back to work.​

michmickey

In my Disney club we came up with a few ideas for new rides. We thought about doing a Meet the Robinsons ride where guests would drive around in the spaceship/time machine and travel around their house. Maybe being chased by the bowler hats and the giant T-rex?

mharrington

To go along with the arrival of Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway to Disneyland, the whole of Mickey's Toontown would get a wholesale refresh. Most of these have been given their own threads here, including Donald's Boat, which will be converted into a sort of new version of the old S.S. Rustworthy (https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/donalds-boat-overhaul-in-mickeys-toontown.958145/), which is better than nothing at all, and Goofy's Playhouse, which would be converted either into a replica of Goofy's Paint 'n' Playhouse from Tokyo or maybe into a real ride around his lawn, "Goofy's Goof-Karts", a sort of cross between Midget Autopia and Mr. Toad (https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads...n-mickeys-toontown-open-brainstorming.959463/).

In addition, Chip 'n' Dale's Treehouse would be scrapped entirely (maybe converted into a small eatery or something) and Gadget's Go Coaster would be rethemed to Huey, Dewey and Louie. The loading area would become a garage, presumably owned by Donald, connecting with the boat nearby. The ride would be called "Huey, Dewey and Louie's Soap Box Derby" and themed to them practicing for said derby. It could be like Super Grover's Box Car Derby at Sea World in Orlando:

Elsewhere, all remnants of the Jolly Trolley would be removed, and the "station" in the center would become a small tree grove for at least a little bit of shade, if not much. Finally, in the queue for the Roger Rabbit ride, two new license plates would be added to the walls of license plates that form the names of Disney things. One would be "DONL DUK" and another would "ALADN". They would be added to the wall showing this batch:
atdl03r1_plates.jpg

Anyway, that gives you an idea for what I would do with Mickey's Toontown, to go along with the arrival of the Runaway Railway.

Miru

What if the Walt Disney Family Museum got an expansion? Another building and/or floor could be added for more temporary exhibits along with permanent ones. The new building would be connected to the old one via none other than the Magic Skyway, the lost World’s Fair attraction. Now resembling the PeopleMover, the ride takes you through the displays of the museum, as well as a special diorama as an ode to America.

Inside the new building you find a diorama of EPCOT, and a look into some Disney projects that never were. Also added are exhibits on Xeroxography, Disney songs that never made it, and how ride systems were made.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom