Online Main Street Store....

MeTa

Original Poster
I was just wondering if anyone knows the web address of a site I was on once. It was something like www.mainstreet.......bla bla. Thats what I can't remember. But it had something with main street in it or something like that. I am trying to find something that I saw on a trip there last month. Wedding favors, she wants them....I have to get them, or thats at least how marriage works.....right? :hammer:

Or just call WDW's Merchandise Mail Order at (407) 363-6200. It helps if you know the SKU number of the item but even if you don't have it they can usually find it from your description.

MeTa

Original Poster
Thank you two very much. What I am looking for was one of those photo holders that had the castle and said happiest celebration...

We were thinking of using them as placeholders.

Would anyone know where the best place to shop for Happiest Celebration stuff is online?

MeTa

Original Poster
Yea talk about overpriced, they have an item that I was looking at that cost $8.00 at the contemporary shop and it is $22.00 on thier site. And I don't even know if that included shipping or not. Nothing against it, everything has mark-ups in life, and if I really really wanted it I would pay that cash but I will wait till the next trip or until I catch it on eBay.

But for the item I really want I am going to use that Mail Order Number.

Thanks Folks!

CTripp

There are some pretty good deals on ebay, I bought the "Happiest Celebration on Earth" CD for $17, that was with priority mail shipping.

DanStat

MeTa said:
Thank you two very much. What I am looking for was one of those photo holders that had the castle and said happiest celebration...

We were thinking of using them as placeholders.

Would anyone know where the best place to shop for Happiest Celebration stuff is online?

There is an eBay store that has tons of HCOE merchandise. It's called Walt Disney World Personal Shopper or something like that. Laughingplace.com has lots too. I would buy it from WDW Mail Order, though because both places are quite high on their prices.

Disneyfan1981

Mail Order is the way to go!

The turnaround from Disney is pretty good. They got me the Jedi Mickey from this year (No stitching on the foot) pretty quick considering they quoted me 10-20 days. I think I got it in 5 days...:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom