Online check in

I will be arriving at the Grand Floridian in 5 days. I received an e-mail from Disney asking, among other things, if I wanted to do the "online-line-check in". Do I want to do this ? Will I really save time? Is it worth it ? Thanks.

SMS55

If you're a Disney veteran go ahead. I do it and when I arrive it's a shorter line, I show my ID and my stuff is ready. They give you, your booklet with room keys and other things and your on your way. I know where I am going, I already have my tickets, if I have dining reservations I know how to get to the restaurant, etc. If you are a newbie, you are going to have questions which in that case, it's not a good idea.

Upvote 0

djpoore94

We did online check in for our visit in October and we were met by a cast member as soon as we got off the ME. She had our packet ready for us, took us to a comfy seat to verify everything, gave us our room keys, told us our room was ready and sent us on our way. It was awesome :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

I always do it now since I don't really need the Disney check in orientation at this point. Seems to save me time since they have everything ready to go when I arrive and all I have to do is show my ID.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom