Online Check In Not Working

Hi guys,

Has anyone else had problems with the online check in. We are set to check in this Friday. I have been trying to check in online for several days now with no luck.

We booked through our favorite travel agent, Kingdom Konsultants (thanks, Pam and Company!). Is there anything special that has to be done when you book through an agent?

Any help would be wonderful! Thanks!

Johnny

colliera

A different address

used online checkin just days after it started back in March 09 and it was a different address for people that booked though a third party agent instead of directly with Disney. The reservation numbers and system are different apparently. I also used Kingdom Konsulants.

If you follow the Walt Disney World public link it will take you to

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/myVacation/index?drf=1&v=L&id=MyVacationIndexPage&bhcp=1

but it won't know what to do with your reservation number.

If you try using the Disney side of the system you will get the error message, "Sorry, we are not able to display your reservation at this time. Please try again later.'

If you follow

http://www.mydisneyreservation.com/guest

it will transfer you to

https://secure.reservations.disney.go.com/ibcwdw/en_US/_framework/components/processEngine?process=false&pageRender=true

which looks different and asks different initial questions.

I can still login and look at my reservation details but since I'm outside of the ten day window I can't do anything with it.

Try the second address and make sure you have the reservation number correct. or call KK for further instructions.

Have a great trip!

Upvote 0

wdwkatie

Hi, new here. First, let me just say that I find you guys to be extremely helpful and we've been to the Motherland numerous times so we usually know what we're doing. :lol:

I was experiencing the same problem as the original poster. We are leaving in 8 days and used a travel agent as well. I followed the link: http://www.mydisneyreservation.com/guest , but it will only allow me to view my reservation and add a celebration. There isn't the option of online check-in on that page and it didn't transfer me to any other page. Any suggestions?

Thanks and have a great trip cnfdrate1.

Upvote 0

Mystic

If you booked through a travel agent you need to get in touch with your travel agent and get them to give you the appropriate link to use for online check in.

Upvote 0

Mystic

I too booked though KK with Elizabeth, who was awesom BTW, and cannot do online check in.....Will try agagin soo, leaving tonight!

Get in touch with Elizabeth at KK and ask her for the link to online check in. The problem is that Disney doesn't see your name on the reservation at this point. It sees Kingdom Konsultants. So in order to check you in, you need the internet link that Kingdom Konsultants would use to do online check in. Get in touch with Elizabeth.

Upvote 0

pinkrose

I too booked though KK with Elizabeth, who was awesom BTW, and cannot do online check in.....Will try agagin soo, leaving tonight!

Hey Kristamouse!!! Thank you so much for the kind words. :eek: You do have the correct link (for those who booked through travel agents). There may be a problem with the link right now. I will check on it. :)

Edit - I was told that the system is down.

Upvote 0

NOLADisneyFan

Original Poster
Thanks everyone for the help!

I got to the disneyreservation page. Put in my reservation number...my last name...my resort...the date I check in....

But then it says it can't retrieve my reservation.

Is it still more of the "system being down" or is there something I am missing?

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Thanks everyone for the help!

I got to the disneyreservation page. Put in my reservation number...my last name...my resort...the date I check in....

But then it says it can't retrieve my reservation.

Is it still more of the "system being down" or is there something I am missing?
Sounds like the system is down.

Upvote 0

pcauxle

online checkin w/ travel agent

Hi, new here. First, let me just say that I find you guys to be extremely helpful and we've been to the Motherland numerous times so we usually know what we're doing. :lol:

I was experiencing the same problem as the original poster. We are leaving in 8 days and used a travel agent as well. I followed the link: http://www.mydisneyreservation.com/guest , but it will only allow me to view my reservation and add a celebration. There isn't the option of online check-in on that page and it didn't transfer me to any other page. Any suggestions?

Thanks and have a great trip cnfdrate1.

Hi, I just got done checking in online for our stay on 3/25-4/2 which was booked through AAA. I ran into the same problems other people are posting about. I contacted Disney directly at 407-939-7765 and what they told me worked perfectly. Type into the address bar mydisneyreservation.com--DO NOT type in www or at the end do not add the /guest. When the page loads, scroll down to the middle of the page and click on the 2nd link which says "Booked through a Travel Agent". When the reservation page loads, enter your last name only and for arrival date--use the calendar icon, otherwise it may not work correctly. Hope this helps.

Upvote 0
I was having the same problem earlier this week, I contacted my travel agent( AAA) It took her 3 times before she could get it to work on her "special" link...so I'd say that yes there seems to be a problem with the system........I was ready to just check in the old way!!:eek:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom