Online ADR's and multiple reservations

naboo76

Original Poster
I apologize if this has been answered before but I could not find an answer.

When booking ADR's for multiple parties can you associate just one resort reservation or does each resort reservation need to be booked for the time of dining?

I ask this because we have two resort reservations for our party and both have Disney Dinning plans attached to them.

Thanks,
Naboo76

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
When doing it online you can do up to a party of 10 on a single reservation regardless of your party size on said reservation number. Providing that your party is 10 or less that you can simply do it under one reservation. If your party is greater than 10 then you will either need to call in your reservations or break them into 2 separate online reservations using 2 separate names, phone numbers and reservation numbers. Also if your party is going to split up and dine a different places at around the same time you will want to reserve them under a separate names, phone numbers and reservation numbers as well. Right now dining reservations will go through an audit process a few days after you make them if the same person has multiple reservations at different restaurants for the same time (ie 50's prime time at 1:00 and Rose and Crown at 1:15 on the same day) it will consider them a double booking and cancel them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom