One Week

mitchk

Sorry about starting a thread about this, but I'm too excited to sleep. I leave in less than one week, and can't wait to ride EE, and POTC. Remember I'm at All-star Sports April 26 to May 2, If you happen to spot me running around, don't forget to say Hi MITCH.

See ya at Disney :wave:

Ciciwoowoo

Mitch,

Have a fantastic time! I'll be there that same time, so I'll say hi if I see you! :)

I know, I'm excited too! Have bought everything I need, I hope, with the exception of PopTarts for my little guy and some snacks for the room and a box of cereal for breakfast. We're staying at the Boardwalk, and its always a great money saver to have breakfast in the room.

Upvote 0

ToTBellHop

haha...too excited to sleep a WEEK early...this could be a long week for you........ but I get the same way, and I almost NEVER sleep the night before leaving. Have a great trip!

Upvote 0

PamelaNiebergal

Our trip is exactly 1 month away and I'm already getting too excited to sleep. I've been spending these sleepless nights perusing these boards till all hours of the night. I've even started packing. I can't wait. Have fun on your trip! :wave:

Upvote 0

ChuckElias

We're already here and having a GREAT time. (What a LOOOOOOOONG day yesterday -- MK was open till midnight!) But we still can't sleep, b/c we board our Disney Cruise on Saturday. We're so excited!!!!

Upvote 0

SarahBella82

I leave in... 14 days, and I CAN NOT STAND THE WAIT! I'm so stoked. I'm visiting my sister who lives in Mt. Dora, and we're hitting AK for the first time in three years. I may also talk her into DS, since we haven't been there in many, many years.

How odd is this: I'm really excited to see the Florida haze... You know that haze that hovers on the horizon? I love that. It speaks of heat and light and WDW!

Upvote 0

TINKERLOR

Don't be sorry we have 13 days to go and I and my entire family have been too excited too sleep since we got back from our trip last May. We cannot wait!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

Ballsinc

We have 13 days til we leave....

And I keep having Fantasia Dreams. The brooms at All Star Movies keep coming to life.....:eek: that's not a bad thing right????:D

Upvote 0

TrentMom

Only 14 more days!!!:D :D

Time sure flew by fast. Going on Monday to pick up a few items and then we will have everything for our trip.

Trentmom
May 7-12th

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom