One Special Moment

JPG

Original Poster
My apologies as I'm sure this has been asked a thousand different ways...

On our last WDW trip I tried to do something 'special' for each family member. My one year old son got his first haircut, my daughter went to Cinderella's Royal Table breakfast, but nothing for my wife.

For a vacation that is planned to the minute, can anyone recommend that 'one special moment' that I can do for her?

Thanks,

Nemo14

My apologies as I'm sure this has been asked a thousand different ways...

On our last WDW trip I tried to do something 'special' for each family member. My one year old son got his first haircut, my daughter went to Cinderella's Royal Table breakfast, but nothing for my wife.

For a vacation that is planned to the minute, can anyone recommend that 'one special moment' that I can do for her?

Thanks,
How about a carriage ride or maybe a spa treatment?

Cinderella1976

How about a quiet romantic dinner somewere special like the California Grill, Victoria & Alberts, Narcoosee's, or someplace @ Downtown Disney. My husband and I are planning a romantic dinner for our next vacation @ Narcoosee's (GF) and our girls will be going to the Mousekeeteer Club (for children ages 4-12) at our resort. Or maybe you can do a firework cruise for Wishes or Illuminations (but they are a bit expensive). Also the idea of a spa treatment is really nice too. It is very thoughtful of you to plan something "special" for your family - good luck and have a magical trip! Oh -let us know what you decide.

manda_01

During our last trip, I surprised DH with an Epcot Aqua Seas Tour. He loved it! They also have a Dolphin Experience which I might do for myself next time. Check out allears.net for more info and reviews. Of course, you can never go wrong with a spa surprise either!

Have fun!

Kaertos

I know it is a little cheesy and overdone, but the disney florists (linked above) have a spectacular arrangement that features a glass slipper on a bed of white roses. I gave this to my wife on our tenth anniversary this summer at Ohana. The staff delivered it during dinner. She was suprised and, frankly, it was the most wonderful thing I've had happen at Disney that I arranged.

The slipper, by the way, is sitting in place of honor in the china cabinet.

Jessie&Buzz

If it were me, I would want either a trip to the spa alone or a romantic dinner with my hubby (with no kids!). It seems like I never have enough alone time or time with hubby so that would be special.

Good luck deciding and have a wonderful trip!

coltow

I'd love a dinner alone with DH. Maybe Yachtman Steakhouse or Artist Point, somplace where there don't tend to be as many kids.

LuvMyMagic

The Yachtsman Steakhouse gets my vote also. My DH took me there on our last trip and it was top notch. Especially with the Boardwalk as a backdrop, lit up at night and watching the Epcot fireworks from the beach or bridge...MAGICAL!

Shelby's Dad

One Idea

All the posts are good and how can you go wrong with a spa treatment for her or a dinner at the California Grill looking out over the Bay Lake...ect

One additional moment might be something that she will remember for a long time. Is she into Charm Bracelets? Or would she be? Even is she has one, maybe a new one with just Disney charms. One thought would be prior to your trip, get her a charm bracelet and buy a few charms with Disney Themes to get it started.

I would suggest that at the end of your special day at Magic Kingdom; maybe during a special part of the Firework show "Wishes" Say something like your Wish has come true by being married to her and you wanted her to remember this special time with your family at this very special place and hand her the charm bracelet to remember the moment.

Just a thought..... Have fun and let us know how it turns out.

Uponastar

Whatever you finally decide on, I'm sure she'll love it just because you were considerate enough to want to do something just for her. You're a prince!

JPG

Original Poster
Thanks! You just made my whole day!

Thank you all so much ! All of the suggestions are great. I'm leaning toward the spa treatment and the disney florist.

I'm sure Disney spas are a wonderful experience.

barnum42

(Unless you did this first time round)

Re-propose to her by the wishing well in front of the castle, then go for a romantic meal after.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom