One reservation # and two MDE accounts

Jae99

Original Poster
Not sure what the procedure here is. I last visited with my parents last December and had 2 separate reservations because we were staying in 2 different rooms, one for my parents and one for my family (this was easy to figure out).

We are visiting again this December, but this time its only my parents and myself with my DD. We are all staying in a family suite at ASM. There is one hotel reservation. Can this reservation be linked to mine and my parents different MDE accounts or just one?

Rob562

A few points:

1) I presume everyone is linked together as friends and Family? If not, do that first.
2) The person whose name is listed as the primary guest on the hotel reservation should have their own MDE login rather than being a "managed by" profile under someone else's.
3) When you book (or link the reservation if booked separately) just choose the proper people from the drop-down list of Friends and Family.

Once linked, the paperwork and Bands will all go to the Primary Guest on the reservation. They are also the one responsible for customizing everyone's Bands, but once the Bands actually ship the Bands will fall under the control of the individual profile holders associated with each Band.

The worst thing you could do is the primary Guest making *duplicate* entries for everyone under their MDE. That always caused problems a confusion.

-Rob

Jae99

Original Poster
Thanks For the quick response Rob. We were all linked as family and friends on our last trip. So I would assume that is still the case.

I am the primary planner so I will enter the reservation # under my profile and go from there.

We live in Canada so no bands shipped to is.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom