"Once in a lifetime trip"

Thats what my friends keep calling our upcoming trip to WDW. :xmas: So, I want to really impress them! This will be her and her dd8 FIRST trip there! We are traveling together; air, resort, dining etc. But I need to know from you experts what is the best way to impress them. You know, what rides, shows even restaurants are so worth seeing. Her daughter loves parades. So of those what are the best as well as where are the best spots. I mean, I know what my family likes but I'm not sure if it will suit them. I geuss because she keeps referring to it as a Once in a lifetime trip makes me want to be sure it will be something for them to remember or be sure they will want to come back. Thanks

ruffie

There's a lot of things you can do at Disney. You can pretty much find something for literally anybody there. I would say you must do....
Magic Kingdom:
Big Thunder Mt
Splash Mt
Space Mt
Philarmagic
Haunted Mansion
Wishes
Spectro Magic Parade (never saw it, but looks cool)
Animal Kingdom:
Dinosaur
Expedition Everest
Kilamanjaro(sp?) Safaris
Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade (never saw it, but it looks good:animwink: )
It's tough to be a Bug 3D Show
MGM Studios:
Tower of Terror
Great Movie Ride
The Limo Parade
Fantasmic!
Hollywood and Vine is a good resteraunt
Rockin' Roller Coaster
Epcot:
Test Track
Spaceship Earth
Journey into Imagination
Mission: SPACE
Universe of Energy show w/Ellen Degenerous (sp?)
World Showcase
Illuminations: Reflections of Earth
Innovations

This is just a small portion of the sthings to do here, but you will want to make time to see these! :wave: :wave: :wave:

Upvote 0

durangojim

Depends on how much you want to pay.
If you're going for expensive then here are some recommendations:
Dinner at California Grill to coincide with the fireworks.
A private Wishes cruise on the Seven Seas Lagoon.
Dinner at the Brown Derby with Fantasmic afterwards.
Tea at the Grand Floridian, they have a special princess tea that the daughter might enjoy.

All of the following still applies if you don't feel like forking over some dough:
Expedition Everest
Tower of Terror
Rock n Roller Coaster
American Adventure
Mission Space
Soarin
Test Track
Enjoying food and drinks around World Showcase
Haunted Mansion
Big Thunder Mountain
Lunch or dinner at the Castle with Cinderella
Illuminations and Wishes

I'm sure there are many other suggestions, but these will get you started.
Have a great trip!

Upvote 0

MHSJAX

When will you be there? Lot's of great X-mas ideas. Also where you stay can be important. We made our dream trip last year early in Dec. Fireworks cruise, stayed at the Grand Floridian, Very Merry X-mas party twice, Candlelight Processional x2 and lots of meals at places we had always wanted to try. But my best advise is "really" relax and enjoy everything.

Upvote 0

Chape19714

Be sure to catch the New Disney Dreams Come True Parade at Magic Kingdom.

Dream Along with Mickey on the Castle Forecourt stage is also very good.

Upvote 0

KrazyKowboy

Go to Amazon.com and purchase a copy of The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2007 (Unofficial Guides) (Paperback)
by Bob Sehlinger, Len Testa
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/047179032X/102-0267423-1808108

Read and study it cover to cover. You'll know firsthand how best to impress anyone you take to WDW after that. It's the best money you'll ever spend as part of your WDW vacation.

Then go to touringplans.com and subscribe to the premium content for $6.95 and get access to the park itineraries and plan your days in the parks using the information you've learned in the book. http://www.touringplans.com/tp2/UG2_index.php?PageID=27&action=SUBSCRIBEUNREG

WDWmagic.com is great and you'll get a lot of helpful info here to tweak your plans, but nothing is going to take the place of a little work on your part in planning the perfect vacation.
I've used my 2006 version so much it was falling apart before I could get the 2007 version when it recently came out.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom