On the way to WDW... post hurricane Jeanne.

imagenie

Arriving at WDW shortly:lookaroun ...what should we expect post hurricane Jeanne? :rolleyes: Theme Parks still operational?:cool: Should we expect any local difficulties?:brick:

TheDisneyGirl02

Welcome to the boards also!

You shouldn't expect too many difficulties, especially on property. Now, if you're driving, you may experience some delays throughout the state, but once you get to WDW, they are set. You will probably see down trees...but that's about it! I was there for Charley and that was basically all that I saw. Now it maybe different...after 3 hurricanes, but you should be ok on property! Have a great trip!

TheDisneyGirl02

Upvote 0

DisneyMemories

Hey Disneygirl

:wave: You sound interesting,you need a date/bf to go with,i'd love to go to WDW as much as you do, lol i'm just kidding,have a safe trip and Gods blessings on your travels :animwink:

Upvote 0
Yeah basically youll only see tress down, the ground will be soft b/c of all the rain that we have be getting. I just called to book a hotel room and the first thing they tell you is that everything is alright, its safe to visit, and everything is operational. I also just went on to the wdw website and when you open the site is says that wdw has weather the storms and the forecast is days full of fun, laughter, and magic. I hope you have a great trip and welcome to the boards.

Upvote 0

kal1484

Just make sure, that if you are driving, that you don't drive too late. We have a curfew around here, and they are inforcing it heavily. :)

Disney is fine, hope you have fun!!!

Upvote 0

kal1484

I can't find it on here.....it may have been lifted. You can try to call (407) 836-3111. or even disney to find out about the curfew.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom