on the horizon...

dltikicm

Original Poster
Say that Eisner was removed from office, and Roy took over and said we're going to fix everything, and add new things, just the way Uncle Walt would want us to. What does Roy add, change, close, or build?

NowInc

Originally posted by dltikicm
Say that Eisner was removed from office, and Roy took over and said we're going to fix everything, and add new things, just the way Uncle Walt would want us to. What does Roy add, change, close, or build?

Well..first roy would realize how much they NEED eisner since he isnt the one who messes things up (always the same issue)...

Then he would probobly just keep things going the way they are...since financially they just cant add what they want...

epcot71

thats a hard one to say because roy would never let eisner go-lol
after all roy was the one who got eisner in the first place.i dont think roy would want the job-he is of course the only blood relative executive but his baby is animation.he would probably pump up the animation projects since that is his true love.i will say this its kinda funny with all the disneys in the world that there is only one that works for disney.i know that walts son in law ran disney sorta after his death but you would think that there would be a larger family presence.oh well

Luau Cove

Re: Re: on the horizon...

Originally posted by NowInc

Well..first roy would realize how much they NEED eisner since he isnt the one who messes things up (always the same issue)...

Then he would probobly just keep things going the way they are...since financially they just cant add what they want...

Amen to that.
Eisner isn't the one to blame, in fact, we should thank him.
-->LUAU

tenchu

But how many people stay in the family business in any walk of life? Doesn't surprise me that there's not many disneys working for them. Makes it easier to run it as a business anyway.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom