On the day FP plus reservations

gldc

Original Poster
Hi everyone, I'll be going to WDW in the first week of September 2015 and as I am a Cast Member who works at Disneyland Paris I get in for free and I will only be able to book FP+ reservations on the day. Does anyone have any idea whether this means that the system will effectively be useless for us?

Seeing as we won't be able to book 60/30 days in advance, and must get them on the day does that mean that FP+s for attractions such as Seven Dwarfs Mine Train/Space Mountain/Test Track/Soarin/Everest/TSMM will basically be sold out?

I know crowds are also meant to be light around this time of year so maybe that will help...

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I have yet to be able to book in advance and I have yet to have a problem getting what I want.

You will most likely not be able to get something like the Frozen meet n greet and the time selections will be a little more limited, but you should not have a huge probelm

gldc

Original Poster
I have yet to be able to book in advance and I have yet to have a problem getting what I want.

You will most likely not be able to get something like the Frozen meet n greet and the time selections will be a little more limited, but you should not have a huge probelm

Thanks, and I'm guessing on the day reservations are kiosk-only? Or will I be able to do them on the app too?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom