On site/Off site visit

gorebunch

Original Poster
This may have been discussed somewhere else so direct me to another thread if it has but I have a question about making fastpass+ reservations.

We are looking at going to WDW in November of this year and can basically stay for free in a timeshare. The timeshare is only for 7 days and we would like to stay onsite for an additional 3 nights before our trip. If I purchase our park tickets for 10 days with our room reservation can we make our fastpass+ reservations for the entire 10 days or can we only reserve them for the days we are staying onsite.

Thanks for your help!

cw1982

You can reserve fp+ in advance no matter where you stay, but to get a 60-day window instead of 30-days for the entire trip, I *think* you'd need to have the onsite stay be the first three days of your trip so that your arrival day in Disney's records match the first day you want to use fp+.

SAV

In June we stayed on-site for part of the trip and off-site for part of the trip. As long as your on-site stay is first, you can book the entire length of your ticket at the 60 day mark. We had 7 day passes and I booked them all at 60 days.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom