On Site Fastpass

WED10IA

Original Poster
I was thinking of ways to entice guests to spend more and stay on site . One way would be have a place in the lobby where guests could put their room keys in and get one fast pass that is good for one ride at the park of their choice. Then they could be holding one when they walked in the park.

Also another way would be to let resort guests hold 2 at a time. Just a thought What do you think?

minnie2000

When we checked into the Disneyland Hotel in Paris a few years ago, we were given a handful of fastpass tickets to use on any ride. This would be great when checking in to any Disney hotel.

donsullivan

Premium Member
When we checked into the Disneyland Hotel in Paris a few years ago, we were given a handful of fastpass tickets to use on any ride. This would be great when checking in to any Disney hotel.

I got the same thing with a concierge room at Disneyland Hotel around 2002 I think it was. I think we got 6 per person in the room that were good for any time during our visit. We got them when we checked in at the hotel.

It wasn't a really busy weekend so we saved them for the rides that always have long lines like Soarin' and Space Mountain. It was great to know when we wanted to go on something and there was a long line, just grab one of those FastPass' and in we went.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom