On Propert Suites Choice questions

mrtoad

Hello,

We are thinking of planning a new trip and we have a baby so are looking for a suite so we are no subjected to sitting in the dark in the room when the baby needs to sleep much earlier than us.

What resports offer suites where it there would be a separate room for TV and such? I was looking at Coronado Springs but can't tell from the description if there really is some separation in the rooms.

We want to stay on property but also are not able to go way overboard on price.

Thanks for any help.

Mike

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
From a cost standpoint you best bet will be the All Star Suites. It will give you the separate bedroom suite configuration you desire at the best price. Depending on the time of year you travel the rack rates for one of the All star Suites are between $185-$330 per night. By comparison the rates of the suites at Coronado start around $970 per night and go up form there. Your next best option would be the cabins at Ft Wilderness which are between $265-$410.

If you need any help making a decision or booking you stay do not hesitate to contact me.

Upvote 0

BuddhasHomeGirl

We stayed at the AKL Villas and it was costly, but well worth it, it was just so beautiful....but this year we are looking to DO more and spend less time at the resort so we want to pay less for our room, so we are staying at the All Star Suite (music), it has 2 bathrooms, a bedroom (with a TV) and living room with 3 pull out beds (chair, ottoman and Couch all pull out) and it also has a TV and a kitchenette, we are paying $185.00 a night which is a GREAT value in my opinion and in my opinion it would be perfect for a couple with a small child. :)

Upvote 0

SchultzFamily

Hello,

We are thinking of planning a new trip and we have a baby so are looking for a suite so we are no subjected to sitting in the dark in the room when the baby needs to sleep much earlier than us.

What resports offer suites where it there would be a separate room for TV and such? I was looking at Coronado Springs but can't tell from the description if there really is some separation in the rooms.

We want to stay on property but also are not able to go way overboard on price.

Thanks for any help.

Mike

We were upgraded to a junior suite at the Coronado in September for our 25th wedding anniversary. It is basically two connecting rooms. But you can close the doors between the two rooms. DH was taking a nap one day and I was doing some paperwork and watching television and closed the door between the rooms so I would not disturb him. We loved having two bathrooms (probably because DH is not very "neat" and I yell at him for messing up my sink and mirror), two televisions (we never agree on television shows), etc.

Upvote 0

mrtoad

Original Poster
Thanks all. We are thinking of doing the cabins at Ft Wilderness. Has anybody stayed there? Is the distance to the main area of Ft Wilderness and the bus stops far? Also how is the lighting walking to your cabin? We will most likely need to split up at night with one of us taking the baby back to the cabin while the other stays out with our 8 year old. I would worry if my wife and the baby or my wife and the 8 year old is out alone if it was very dark.

Thanks for any info.

Mike

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom