Omnibus back at WDW?

CntrlFlPete

back in sept. of this year I saw it used as a sight and wave or cavalcade or something.

IMG_9305 (2).jpg

ToTBellHop

I was aware that they were using them for the cavalcades, but I can't remember ever seeing it being used as guest transportation or even in MK at all for a long time prior to the pandemic.
As with all of the vehicles, it was sporadic. Pre-pandemic, we had good luck riding each vehicle in the hour before park open. We’ve ridden every vehicle except the horse-drawn streetcar.

ImperfectPixie

Original Poster
As with all of the vehicles, it was sporadic. Pre-pandemic, we had good luck riding each vehicle in the hour before park open. We’ve ridden every vehicle except the horse-drawn streetcar.
Thanks! I had been under the impression that they'd basically been discontinued (aside from occasional use by the Dapper Dans) because of how crowded Main Street has been for the last however many years.

CntrlFlPete

I was aware that they were using them for the cavalcades, but I can't remember ever seeing it being used as guest transportation or even in MK at all for a long time prior to the pandemic.

good deal, I was thinking more of 'labor' type stuff so I brought this up thinking they were using the driver/vehicle, just not carry guest.

I did see the horse drawn street car out that same day, but I did not see anyone riding in it, but I assume they were letting folks ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom