Olga’s Cantina snacks

Star Wars Fan

Original Poster
So I went to Olga’s Cantina and the drinks were fabulous. My favorite drink was the blue drink with the cookie on top. My snack platter was not so good. They need to redo their limited snack options. Their drinks have steam coming out of some, maybe a snack with steam such as a chocolate volcano snack or Yodas swamp made with guacamole, chips and steam. Just a thought.

Club Cooloholic

So I went to Olga’s Cantina and the drinks were fabulous. My favorite drink was the blue drink with the cookie on top. My snack platter was not so good. They need to redo their limited snack options. Their drinks have steam coming out of some, maybe a snack with steam such as a chocolate volcano snack or Yodas swamp made with guacamole, chips and steam. Just a thought.
They don't really want anyone enjoying a meal there. Churn em in, churn em out

Prince-1

Glad you enjoyed the drinks but I find them to be mass produced sugar bombs that are just really bad. Atmosphere is fun however.

Last edited:

BuddyThomas

Oga’s Cantina- No L. 😜

JIMINYCR

Their priority is the expensive drinks you order, not the snacks. The draw is the variety of beverages. I agree there should be a better variety and more themed snacks but thats not where their profit is being generated.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom