old resorts

lileonard

Banned
when yopu go to wdw do you ever find yourself wanting to go back and visit your resort from your last trip. I always want to do that it ruins my trip because ikeep spending time there and then have to go all the way back to my other resort. so its alot of wasted time.

Does anybody else do this

Also every time i go down i always wanna do to much, or cram everything at the beggining of the week, because towards the end of the week going to the parks for the first time on ur trip om the second last day brfore you leave, you really dont enjoy yourself as much

anybody know where on comin from on this

Lance

Absolutey, I go back to the resorts I've stayed at before. As a matter of fact I go to every resort while I'm down there. I love just cruising around the resorts see what's new.

For me, I always go back to Fort Wilderness because it has some great memories for me. I go there to chill and think back. I only had 2 trips with my dad and mom before they got the D, so it brings back some good memories.

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

When I went in December I drove by my resort from August. PO French Quarter. Not such to visit...it was kind of dark!! But there were lights in the min building, I was able to see that from the road.

Upvote 0

Hurricane

yup, i go to the lodge and beach/yacht club every trip, sometimes i try to make it on the lodge tours (just realized there are now two lodges, of course i mean wilderness) i guess i only go back to the really nice hotels i've stayed at, never been back to dixie landings/carribean beach/coronado

May 02 Lodge
AP for 18 years, too many trips to count

Upvote 0

Belle13

We love resort hopping...we try to do it every trip, if time permits. We usually visit old resorts, as well as those in which we are thinking of staying in the future.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom