Old Magic Band, new tickets off property ????

Kristamouse

Original Poster
27 sleeps till we leave!
I talked directly with Disney and purchased our tickets and can see our tickets listed on the My Disney Expierence app. I do not see anything about our Magic Bands that we have from a previous (9/14) trip.
How can I check to see if the new tickets are under our Bands? If not how do I add them? Or would they even still work?
If the bands won't work how the heck do we get in the parks?

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Old bands should show on your MDE account. If they do and the tickets are showing there, then the MBs will work.

If the bands are older than a year or two, they might not work for the long-range RFID [ride photos/movies], but will work for FP+ and Park admissions.

EDIT to add: You can find your old MBs by clicking the "MyDisneyexperience" logo at the top right of your account page and selecting "MagicBands and Cards".

JohnD

If the MBs have somehow been removed, you can re-add them by adding their serial numbers. The serial number is on the reverse side of the MB. Find someone in your party with good eyesight!

Tom

Beta Return
To add some additional clarification, ANY tickets that are linked to your MyDisneyExperience account will work with ANY properly linked Magic Bands.

So, as long as you make sure the bands show up under MAGICBANDS AND CARDS (as @Monty described above), and your tickets show up under TICKETS, you're good.

If your old Magic Bands don't show up, see above for instructions on re-adding them. But they're likely at the bottom of the Bands and Cards page - easy to miss.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom