Old Key West - Building request

JonBoy

Hi Everyone

We are stopping in a 1 bedroom Villa at OKW in August we have never stayed there before! Can anyone help us by suggesting a particular building that is in a good location!

Cheers

Jon

switts

i have stayed all over this resort and to me I was always ok with whatever building we were in. The only plus side is if you can get a building near a bus stop its a less of walk and saves a few minutes of time. I will say that OKW is my favorite resort on the property though i try to stay there as much as i can.

Upvote 0

stratman50th

We stayed on Old Turtle Pond Road, in the circle right next to the bus stop. I don't remember the exact number, but we could walk straight out the door, across the parking lot and enter the bus stop from behind. It was also about 100 yards from the pool. We're staying there in a one bedroom in June and I want the same building again too. Have you ever stayed in a one bedroom before? The last time we stayed in the two bedroom. It's my wife and I, and our 16 year old daughter and her girlfriend. Based on the 2 bedroom configuration, we'll be in the bedroom and the girls can sleep in the convertible couch. Does anyone know if the shower is separate from the sinks in there? I can't get a good feel for the one bedroom layout from the Disney Go site.

Upvote 0

heliumalias

What you mean by a 'good' location depends on what your priorities are.

If you just want to be next to a bus stop then that's the request I would put in.

If you want to be near a quieter pool then I would request being near Old Turtle Pond.

If you want to be near the check-in/Olivias/gift shop/QS then I personally like being around building 14.

In the 1 bedroom I believe there's a sink and jacuzzi tub attached to the bedroom and a separate room with the toilet, shower and another sink that is connected to the jacuzzi room and a mini utility area which is then connected back to the kitchen/lounge.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom