old epcot logo request

popkid

Original Poster
does anyone have a hi res (or any at all really) image of the old epcot logo? this is the best i have and it's just not going to cut it...

thanks

Attachments

• epcot03.jpg
    epcot03.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 173

MrPromey

I can redraw it for you. If you have access to a program that opens EPS files such as Adobe Illustrator or Macromedia Freehand, I can up it to the site like that. If not, tell me exactly what size you want it and I will convert it to a bitmap file at the DPI and dimensions you need.

Also, if you have any color requests or want it to be metallic or something, let me know.

MrPromey

Here it is as a GIF, if you want in another size/resolution, want the EPS, want to have it in another format or to have any kind of color added let me know. If you want the EPS you'll have to wait till I get home because I don't have zipping software on my computer here at work and the board won't take the file in EPS format... I can't guarantee 100% accuracy with it either because original was pretty fuzzy around the edges but you already knew that, didn't you? In any event, it should at least be better than what you had.

Attachments

• oldepcotlogo.gif
    oldepcotlogo.gif
    8.4 KB · Views: 159

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom