OLC Annual Report - Fiscal Year 2016

BrianLo

Original Poster
While unlikely for everyone, the newest fiscal report just came out for OLC. I always find them a fascinating read. It's the kind of thing I wish Disney stateside would do (but I guess that's why we have @ParentsOf4)

http://www.olc.co.jp/en/ir/e-book/annual2016e/_SWF_Window.html

Of particular note, the 2016 fiscal year missed projected capital expenditure by about 30 billion yen (slightly less than 300 million USD). Things were *supposed* to kick off between April 2015-March 2016, but never materialized.

They are again projecting that similar increase for this fiscal year. As far as I'm aware nothing major of note has kicked off construction. I guess we'll see.

Jose

So, by reading this, we can confirm that they are going to enhance each land of TDL by adding new rides or enhancing the existing ones, also by changing the facades (?)

No Name

So, by reading this, we can confirm that they are going to enhance each land of TDL by adding new rides or enhancing the existing ones, also by changing the facades (?)

They announced plans in 2014 (I think) only to change them this year, so they very well may chnage them again. Or worse, cancel them. So, based on their recent history, I believe that we can confirm nothing.

Personally, I doubt there will be significant improvements to every land by the year specified, 2021. Not by 2023 either. I hope to be proven wrong.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom