OKW vs Saratoga Springs Villas

NattyBumppo

I currently have a reservation at OKW for November, but when I booked it an alternate resort for the same price was Saratoga Springs.

I recently read a trip report saying they had mold problems in their room at OKW, and when we stayed there in January of 2009, our room had some mold issues as well. My wife is very allergic to mold, so I am considering switching to Saratoga Springs.

Any opinions on Saratoga Springs compared to OKW?

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
I currently have a reservation at OKW for November, but when I booked it an alternate resort for the same price was Saratoga Springs.

I recently read a trip report saying they had mold problems in their room at OKW, and when we stayed there in January of 2009, our room had some mold issues as well. My wife is very allergic to mold, so I am considering switching to Saratoga Springs.

Any opinions on Saratoga Springs compared to OKW?

Just got back from OKW!! And it was brilliant!! Nice size rooms and very clean!! The resort is stunningly beautiful and really quiet and chilled out!!

Got a half price offer and thats why we stayed there but is now our fave resort yet :wave:

Upvote 0

Brommy

Stayed at OKW last September with no problems, exactly the same as the comments above.

Some of the rooms have been refurbed if you can find out which those are and request them.

On a seperate note, this time in 8 days i will be at OKW for another 2 weeks!

Upvote 0

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Stayed at OKW last September with no problems, exactly the same as the comments above.

Some of the rooms have been refurbed if you can find out which those are and request them.

On a seperate note, this time in 8 days i will be at OKW for another 2 weeks!

Let us know how u get on :wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom