Okay, New Plan: Solo, 10-days, Food&Wine, Help me plan

tman2000

So, I had some guests to come with me in September. It didn't pan out. Now, however, I can go in October for F&W. I'm staying at Riverside btw.

I haven't had that real honest-to-goodness 10 day trip in forever. So here's what I want to do: plan the perfect last blast solo trip.

Obviously I have F&W to go to. And I've always wanted to hit the links. Anyway, let me give you a rundown of questions you might be able to answer:

- Golf: which are the best courses, any tips? I could conceivably do all of them.
- Downtown Disney: I love the like, ONE time that I could go see a movie there as part of the vacation. Will it be opened with this new construction? In October?
- Train: I hear it will be closed - darn, it's about my favorite thing.
- Special tips: lots of time to do whatever, on my own schedule, any strategies that take advantage of this situation?
- Secrets: any activities that would be great I'm missing? Spa?

Thanks, planning is half the fun ;)

NeedMoreMickey

Since you are going to be there 10 days have you looked into an AP? I think there are discounts for golf and other things like back stage tours. You would have to do a little math to see if it works for you. I've only played at the Magnolia course, the one with the Mickey sand trap and enjoyed it. My brother played the course that is near Old Key West and if you don't hit it straight bring extra balls, he lost over a dozen. The golf pro that I took a few lessons from here at home loves Orange County National.

Upvote 0

jdnetone

You may want to try The Discover “3D” Disney Desserts Party for the Senses. We went last year and it was a lot of fun. You don't see much about it and it happens on some nights at Epcot during F&W. :D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom