Ok need fp help

analise

Original Poster
Maybe I’ve asked this before but I don’t think I’m getting it. Example...
I have passes to Kilimanjaro safari for 11:50 am but I go at rope drop & am able to ride it as walk on.
I still have not used any of my first 3 original fastpasses because I just got through riding Kilimanjaro at rope drop as mentioned. But now I don’t need that Kilimanjaro fp for 11:50... can I cancel that fast pass? Will I be able to cancel or switch that fast pass for another ride?

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Maybe I’ve asked this before but I don’t think I’m getting it. Example...
I have passes to Kilimanjaro safari for 11:50 am but I go at rope drop & am able to ride it as walk on.
I still have not used any of my first 3 original fastpasses because I just got through riding Kilimanjaro at rope drop as mentioned. But now I don’t need that Kilimanjaro fp for 11:50... can I cancel that fast pass? Will I be able to cancel or switch that fast pass for another ride?

You can cancel, but there might not be anything else you want to ride/experience to replace it.

LAM378

Yes. What @networkpro said. You can delete it, but you might not have luck replacing it with another attraction around that same time slot, especially because the earlier FP times seem to disappear first.

HoustonHorn

Premium Member
What you can do instead of deleting is select "modify." That will then show you the available FPs that you could replace it with. If there is one you like, make the switch. If not, just back out and you keep your original FP. And the beauty of the safari is that every time you ride it, it is a new experience.

danheaton

You should be able to modify it, and you might have better luck if you do so right when you're even still in line (or riding the safari). The other option is to Rope Drop Flight of Passage, Na'vi River, or even Expedition Everest and then adjust your touring to hit the Safari at the right time. There are a lot of options, and it's really up to you on what you want to do the most.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom