OHANA OHANA I keep trying to get you on my ADR's

jlsHouston

Original Poster
14 days of searching 11/22-12/1 for a dinner ressie there and still no luck :banghead: Even snagged a BOGo_O ressie but no Ohana..

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
This is not unusual. It's one if those you have to try at exactly your 180 mark first thing in the morning. But don't give up hope and keep CALLING and GO ONLINE. Sometimes when you call you can get something that shows it is not available online. Also even call while on your trip! We snagged an Ohana ressie last Dec while in the world a day before we were able to make the ressie. So again don't give up! I luckily went on right at my 180+ 10 mark this year for Dec and got one.:)

jlsHouston

Original Poster
Oh yes, I tried it as 2 adults ( figure leave the kids at the neverland club maybe ?) and then 4 of us... I really don't want to do the walk up and wait list for this particular restaurant... I love Ohana...but the service from the hosts and some of the servers is below par compared to some of the other dining venues at disney...

75disney

Good luck. I am going practically the same dates as you (11/23-12/3). I booked my O'hana ADR at 180+. Just keep trying. One year (Thanksgiving week), we planned our trip late and I couldn't get Chef Mickey's. We kept trying, even when we were there and we ended up getting 2 ADRs and eating there twice.

We got ADRs for BOG too. I am so excited to try it.

jlsHouston

Original Poster
Good luck. I am going practically the same dates as you (11/23-12/3). I booked my O'hana ADR at 180+. Just keep trying. One year (Thanksgiving week), we planned our trip late and I couldn't get Chef Mickey's. We kept trying, even when we were there and we ended up getting 2 ADRs and eating there twice.

We got ADRs for BOG too. I am so excited to try it.

LOVED BOG!! We have ressies on Sunday the 24th for an early dinner !

jlsHouston

Original Poster
well the website is giving me issues now....like I am finding BOG and Cinderella Table available on the 26th for dinner ressies but when I click it gives me "server busy"... yah probably 100000 of us just clicked at once...:depressed:

jlsHouston

Original Poster
Or after you eat. There's been times we've got an after dinner drink, found a comfortable seat outside to soak in the atmosphere and let our food digest.

You are absolutely correct, the grounds of the POLY are so comfortable and easy to walk, and even though the lobby is kind of small and can be quite crowded at times, I think it is beautiful!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom