'Ohana - best time to just walk up and get in?

donniechristmas

Original Poster
Going to be at Disney the week of December 9. Love eating at "Ohanas but can never get a reservation. I have waited in the cancellation line before. Just wondered if anyone knew what day of the week is the best to try to go and eat stand-by?

meekoman

I may not be able to tell you what day is best, but, I can tell you what we did this past spring. We got into the "no reservations" line about an hour ahead of the restaurant opening and was about 3rd in line. They wait for the first seating to arrive before taking anyone from our line. I think it was about 45 minutes after the start of the first seating that they seated us. It was a long hour and 45 minutes, but, it was worth it. The next two parties behind us had to share a table if they wanted to be seated next, so that may happen. Good luck!

Sharired

We've done something similar to the above and waited about 2 hours. It wasn't too bad. We didn't have kids at the time and just relaxed in the lounge. I would still check on openings from time to time. We will be there the same week as you and didn't originally have Ohana on our to do list. I changed my mind about a month ago and started checking every so often each day. Somehow I landed a ressie for December 11!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom