Oh, pinch me! I'm dreaming!

imagineer boy

Original Poster
Space Mountain is being repainted again!!!!!!!! The top part of the mountain is now white. There is a picture of it on the DL update at Mouse Planet. Noone is susre wether the whole thing is going to be repainted just white like WDW's or painted white and be repainted to a new color scheme. Oh well, either way, its better than the current rust gold. This is great news!!!!! I wonder if it has to do with the new DL president.:sohappy:

xfkirsten

Heard from a CM over at I-West that it IS going to stay white! Apparently, they want it different than the color scheme for the rest of Tomorrowland to make it stand out more. Hooray! Finally, rid of the nasty gold and red color!

-Kirsten

Merlin

Account Suspended
BTW, do we have a re-opening date on that yet? What exactly will be different? Does anyone have details? I know the track will be the same, but I've heard new queue and new effects. Does anyone know specifics on either of those?

xfkirsten

I haven't heard any specifics on new queues/effects. Apparently the new track is being specifically put in with having synchronized music in mind, so hopefully that will actually stay working this time. ;)

As for a reopening date, there's still nothing official beyond "2005" but rumor has it that it won't be til Nov '05.

-Kirsten

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom