Offsite Guests: Where are we now with FP+? (since rapid changes are happening)

4Him123

Original Poster
We are going to WDW end of April, staying offsite. We are a large group of 11. Is it still that offsite guests cannot make FP+ selections until the actual day in the park at the kiosks? We are ordering our tickets through UT and will link them when they get here. We are already under the 60 window but I am not sure that matters since we are offsite. Anyone know now where it stands for offsite guests?

horizons82

To the best of my knowledge, Fastpass+ advance plans can only be made by on-site resort guests or by Annual Passholders (which seems like will happen soon).

Off-site guests will have to make their FP plans same-day when they enter the park, and I haven't heard any plans for that to change.

sjhym333

Before I had my MagicBand I used the kiosks and had no problems. I know that some of the lines have been long (the one at the wait time board at EPCOT always seems to have a line) but they have been adding other locations quickly. I would suggest that you continue to do some research about kiosk locations. For instance there is one outside Monsters Laugh Floor that was busy but the one in the extended queue of the Stich attraction just across the way had no one there. I would also suggest you go prepared with a game plan of which 3 attractions you want to see just to make it easier on everyone. The CM's are amazingly helpful and once we went through the initial arrangement of our three choices they then went in and changed some times to make it more convenient.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom