Official Photography Contest 3.4.05 - 3.10.05: Use your Imagination

CrashNet

These are such great photos! I haven't even been accepted to the CP yet and all of this is really making me wish I knew now! Great job guys! Any chance we could get a few cameras people used? I'm looking around for something to take with me to WDW to save the memories.

Great pictures everyone!

GymLeaderPhil

IMG_0537.jpg

with the ugly copyright text... :(

wbboy29

cac2889 said:
Any chance we could get a few cameras people used? I'm looking around for something to take with me to WDW to save the memories.

I use a Fuji Finepics 3800 digital camera. I have had it for about 2 1/2 years, so its not the most up to date version but I really like the quality of the pictures it takes.

CrashNet

GymLeaderPhil said:
IMG_0537.jpg

with the ugly copyright text... :(
This may be a big stretch here, but does anyone else see a side view of mickey's head in the clouds in the middle of the picture about 2/3 the way down? You can kindof see his eyes and his nose and where his ear would be?

Anyway, great picture GymLeaderPhil!

wbboy29

cac2889 said:
This may be a big stretch here, but does anyone else see a side view of mickey's head in the clouds in the middle of the picture about 2/3 the way down? You can kindof see his eyes and his nose and where his ear would be?

Anyway, great picture GymLeaderPhil!

LOL, I see it. Its just diagonal and right of the tip of Dumbos trunk, lol. How in the world did you see that :lol:

tigger248

Here's mine. I almost forgot to submit it! It's a hidden Mickey that I spotted in Epcot's parking lot when I was on my cp.

11672mickey_anthill.JPG

CrashNet

wbboy29 said:
LOL, I see it. Its just diagonal and right of the tip of Dumbos trunk, lol. How in the world did you see that :lol:
:lol: EXTREMELY good question. I have no idea. I guess I was just out to find something disney in the clouds!

Thank you for letting me know the camera you use as well. I didn't think to look at fuji products. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom