Official Disneyland Podcast

rdour@techminds

Yes, their XML document is misformed, or they have put up a "placeholder" to fill in the future. I'm going to guess that they have a deal with Apple to get their feeds in the listings to get people subscribed before content is developed. Typical media concept. However, it will backfire terribly if they don't get it going seriously fast.

wdwowner

Original Poster
Here is the RSS link.

http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/rss/podcast/disneylandresort50th

It is way better to use ipodder software than itunes.

Who would want to be locked into itunes? Can't put their downloaded files on other machines, and on any future updates the DRM can be different and anything you have purchased from itunes will never work on your devices again. It is like playing with fire.

I own my music, I can make MP3's and do with it what I want and not have Apple tell me on what devices I can use. Get away from them now!

FYI, don't put any Sony CD's in your PC, they are putting spyware on their CD's. If you revome their software your PC will break and no more CD-ROM. Thanks Sony.

bluefaery

I got "The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later." when I tried that link

it398

i've just mamnaged to download it direct from the itunes podcast library. it says it was loaded to the library today.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom