Official Course maps for the Star Wars Half-The Dark Side

Mad Stitch

No they have not been released. They probably will first be seen in the race program about 2-3 weeks prior to race weekend. When I saw your thread topic though I thought they were out and you were posting them.

surfsupdon

I am curious to see the course as well. I expect it to be the "out and back Epcot to MK back to Epcot course," but it would be cool to get something new.

It's always fun--and full of support--running along the MGM canal, BoardWalk, Yacht, and Beach Club promenades. But this may no longer be an option with the Studios under major refurb work.

Chet Dakota

Does anyone know if an official course map for the Star Wars Half-The Dark Side has been released?

The Official Event Guide is posted with the course maps. The 10k goes through Epcot, a portion of the Studios and then on to Wide World of Sports. The Half has generally the same route, but goes out through Animal Kingdom and back to WWoS. No Magic Kingdom on either route.

Texas84

DS-10K.jpg DS-half.jpg

Flight Safety

Ooof, I'm both excited and dreading it. I've not trained to the level I was hoping for, thanks to the winter. I'm doing 10 mile runs for my long run, but I'd rather be easily doing 13+ miles at this point.

I know the feeling. Im way behind in training. I am just hoping to be able to finish.

Texas84

Ooof, I'm both excited and dreading it. I've not trained to the level I was hoping for, thanks to the winter. I'm doing 10 mile runs for my long run, but I'd rather be easily doing 13+ miles at this point.

If you've done a few 10-mile runs you'll be OK. When I run with first-timers I give them a plan and tell them to at least get in the 10-miler.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom