Off site Fastpass+

gorebunch

Original Poster
This may be confusing and may have already been answered but I couldn't find it so here goes:

We have a timeshare in Orlando for 7 nights and heard that if we buy 7 day DW tickets and stay one night on-site we can make fastpass+ reservations for all 7 days of our tickets. Basically we will stay the first night on-site and then the rest of our trip at the timeshare.

Will this work?

cw1982

Everyone who buys tickets in advance can book FP+ before their trip. The difference is in how much time you have to book them.

Guests who stay on Disney property get to book 60 days in advance, while everyone else gets 30 days. Depending on when you're planning to go, it may or may not be worth booking a night at a Disney hotel and then moving to the timeshare. So far, most people are reporting that they have no problems booking FP+ at 30 days out, except for meeting Anna and Elsa (which has been booked up even before some with 60-day windows can book them) and, closer to the day of the visit, Toy Story.

ETA: I could be wrong, but I think that the 60-day window will only work for the duration of your hotel stay. I have heard of people making "phantom" hotel reservations to be able to book ADR's and FP+ if they are planning to change their hotel reservations to reflect a different hotel later, but even then I think those are usually still for the right number of days. I'm sure that if I'm wrong, someone will come along and correct me though.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom